1. No Candidate will be allowed into the examination hall without his/her student’s Identity Card with Passport Photograph and Examination Admit Card.
2. No candidate will be allowed to leave the hall while exams is in progress, except under permission by the Invigilator.
3. Any form of indiscipline may lead to expulsion from the Exams hall.
4. No telephone or study materials will be allowed into the exams hall.
5. No candidate will be allowed into the hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the exams.
EXAMINATION CENTRE IN LAGOS: NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM, 9- 13 IJAIYE ROAD OGBA, LAGOS
This is to inform you that the next Master Class will hold in Abuja from June 26 – 28, 2018. For Details call: 07010383277, 09094367076
This is to inform you that registration for July diet has commenced for both our Certificate and Diploma courses. Certificate Papers are 1 – 10.
Each paper cost N3, 000 x 10 = N30,000 + Admin charge of N4,000. Total is N34,000. It is also possible to write the first 5 out of the 10 papers applicable but the 10 must be completed before proceeding to the Diploma stage.
Dear PCs, This is to inform those yet to collect their certificates that they should submit photocopy of their old membership certificates to fast-track issuance of new ones.